Blogging and logging are very effective strategies for brands and individuals who want to generate the maximum amount of traffic for their websites. Both are the best way to get income from itself by promoting their businesses, product, and career. There are two ways of promoting 1. blogging 2. vlogging.
Blogging Vs Vlogging:
Blogging is basically an online log where you can write and post information on their experiences. It is a simple way to keep in touch with your audience and increase traffic to your website. All you need is a computer, internet connection, and thoughts and opinions to share with the world by using platforms such as WordPress, Blogger and Tumblr that’s it.
- If you can write well and convey your thoughts and experiences through words on your blog posts then blogging is the best job for you.
- You can blog anytime, anywhere and using free platforms like blogger, wordpress and Tumblr even in social media like Facebook, twitter and Instagram.
- By using techniques like affiliate marketing or by optimizing your blogs using proper SEO (search engine optimization).
- There are lots of resources to help you get started and maintain a blog. Books, videos, blog posts and manuals.
- If you are not good in writing, you may find that blogging may just not be the right one for you.
- SEO is a complex system which involves using keywords and appropriate descriptions in the right places on your blog but at the same time it is hard to get traffic. You need to post frequently.
Vlogging (also termed video casting) works on the same concept as blogging – sharing information via video that is usually hosted on YouTube and embedded into a brand’s website. Vloggers don’t need to have good technical writing skills, but they need to be comfortable in front of a camera and be able to present information in an interesting way. Vlogging is the practice of attaching video to RSS and Atom enclosures.
- Video blogging is faster and easier than the blogging. Some time line from inspiration to publication is substantially decreased. You will get a notion for a blog post.
- Video blogging makes intimacy along with your readers and will more chance to get trafficking.
- Video blogging gives credibility to your communication and Video blogging is affordable.
- Video blogging strengthens the promotion of your product and business.
- You need to learn how to handle a camera and update your video skills.
- As you upgrade to a professional vlogger, you need to pay for more video editing software, if your videos have poor quality or finish, your chances of being taken as a serious vlogger is low.
- After your article gets published in online, it does not provide a chance to edit it.
- The ad placements are limited. Except for the ads playing before the video and sponsored mentions in your video, no other way to put in ads on your video channel.
- Your videos can not be re-edited once posted online, except you delete and re-post a new video and you have lost the traffic to the previous video.