In India, Indonesia and in many countries people always prefer to watch their favorite videos in YouTube only. Just download YouTube app updated version and install it in your android mobile. You can watch YouTube music, serials, movies, promos offline without any buffering problem by installing the updated YouTube app from play store. You can also save to watch later and also list your favorite one.
Whenever your internet speed is too slow and many people mostly prefer to use internet only in WiFi and in default android device saved YouTube video offline only when your android device connected to a Wi-Fi network. If you want to Change this settings using YouTube > Settings > Offline > Add over Wi-Fi only.
You can watch downloaded YouTube video offline up to 48 hours & after reconnect your device to a Wi-Fi network or mobile without ads, banner ads, search ads and video overlay ads. Here in this article i am going to explain with the detailed step of way to watch YouTube videos offline on Android without data loss. This offline playback is available for both android and iOS.
Steps to watch YouTube videos offline without data loss:
- Download the updated YouTube app from the Google play store.
- If there is no update available just uninstall YouTube application and install again.
- Now open the application
- Browse the desired video you would like to watch and play the video. You will see an icon below the video just click on it.
- Now select the quality of video if available which you want to download normal 360p or HD 720p and click “OK”.
- When you want to watch downloaded video just click on menu and click offline.
- That’s it now it will download data. You can see the pop-up menu at home screen of downloading offline YouTube video.
(KEEP IN NOTE :
Watch the video within 48 hours from the time of video downloaded as later the video would get deleted from your android device as the audio which is downloaded would get stored under the offline category in the menu of the YouTube app.)
- Finally the steps are finished. Now you can watch your favorite videos anytime without data loss in YouTube app.
- Then again Open YouTube app then go to the Account that you saved the video
- Tap on Saved videos you can watch your favorite videos anytime without data loss in YouTube app.
To remove save YouTube video, tap on “three vertical dot” of downloaded offline video and remove the video you saved the video in the list.