We will get the doubt when our computer action will get slow. It is just the common problem for every PC. Yes!!! Your system is infected by spyware or malware!! Virus may damage our whole system. Sometimes it may delete our important files, overwrite hard drive sectors, replace a computer’s coding, and alter memory and more. Yet we put the antivirus in your computer, some equipment issue will occur.
In the beginning stage, we won’t worry about that much, but it will become a great headache when the issue gets mesh. Don’t worry there is the solution for every problem, we must cut from initial stage. We’ll demonstrate to you generally accepted tips without any need of technicians.
There might be some signs that your PC is infected or not
- whenever you using web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome), you will receive the message like “Internet Explorer could not display the page” when attempting to access certain website
- Your web browser or Your computer freezes, hangs or is unresponsive
- Access to security related websites is blocked
- Your computer restarts by itself (but not a restart caused by Windows Updates)
Monitor your Computer’s Performance:
You must regularly monitor your hard drive, whenever you work in web program may open new home pages, or not permit you to close tabs. Or some Popups will display in your screen that you open your program. You make sure that your PC is infected by spyware.
Scan your files often, virus may vanish all your important records in your documents.
Don’t use the computer without antivirus, if you did, you are surely fall in risk. Choosing the correct antivirus application is personal. If you feel that the antivirus is the waste of amount, there are more free versions of the antivirus available in the internet. Norton, McAfee and AVG all provide anti-virus software to secure your PC.
Whenever the error message will displayed in your screen, Read the error messages (e.g., messages saying there are missing or corrupt files folders) carefully you receive. Error messages usually pop up when you’re shutting down or restarting the computer. There might be the chance of the virus alert!!
Check your web browser:
Whenever you open your web browser, many ads or pop ups are displayed in your screen. If you open your browser and at every home page, if it starts showing popup, that might cause the big mistake that your browser is been hijacked by malware. That could be virus or spyware or adware.
Remember to keep your anti-virus subscription up-to-date. If you don’t keep it active, you may not have protection against newer viruses.
Boot into Safe Mode:
After you update your antivirus, just to enter Safe Mode, reboot your PC and much of the time hit the F8 key until the Advanced Boot menu shows up. Select Safe Mode from the menu.
You have to do, if you make sure that your PC is infected by virus
- If you suspect a virus, you can look at your computer’s history and see if any files or folders have recently been modified or added without your knowledge.
- Look at the folder’s name and type it into a search engine to see if any info about the virus appears.
- Run a scan using anti-virus software. After looking for the signs of a virus, you can detect the virus with your anti-virus program.
- Run a complete scan of all files and then remove any upcoming viruses too.