We are using the webcam mainly for the video chatting purpose, to take pictures, Sometimes in the default PC, the video clarity is not clear, We can try with you mobile phone camera for the better quality. We can connect with our friends and relative for the video chatting in skype, gtalk, yahoo chat, facebook video chatting, Buying the additional webcam in the outside is expensive, is the waste of money, Now everyone is using the camera mobile, we can use it as the additional webcam to our video chatting and feels the same webcam experience with it.. you can convert your mobile camera into PC webcam with small apps and tools easily.
Use Mobile Phone Camera as Webcam:
What you will need?
- A wifi connection (both your phone and computer need to be connected to the same wifi network or It can be done by switching ON Hotspot on your Mobile then connect with your PC)
- A computer ( You have to connect with skype, Gtalk ,yahoo chat or other video chat)
- A Cell Phone with camera.
- USB data Cable Or Bluetooth Dongle.
- The Usb Webcam app (From the Google Play store, Its Free)
- The Mobiola webcamera software for your computer (Also free)
If you are using the mobile like Nokia Java, Nokia Symbian S60, I phone, Blackberry, windows Mobile Phones., just follow the steps given below
- Go To This Link Mobiola webcamera And Click On Download
- After you downloaded the link, Select Your Mobile Phone To Start Downloading The App.
- Those Who Are Using Java Phones Like Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Nokia 5300, 3500 e.t.c Download That Application From This Link Mobiola webcam
- Mobiola Consists Two parts. One Is Client Part And Other One Is Server Part
- Install Server Part On Your PC and save in .exe File name And Install Client Part On Your Mobile Phone and save in .jar,.sis etc file name.
- Run Mobiola Webcam On Your Computer.
- Run Mobiola Webcam On Your Phone.
- Connect Your Mobile Phone With Your computer By Using USB data Cable Or Bluetooth Dongle.
- Now In Your Cell Phone Go To Mobiole Then Go To Options Then Connect.
- After That Select Bluetooth Or USB (Whatever Is Connected Between Your Phone And PC) To Create A Connection..
- After Authentication is completed. you can connect to chatting.
Related Article => How to Setup WhatsApp Messenger Apps on PC
- Visit Google Play or Android Market through Your Android Phone And Search For A Application Named “Usb Webcam”.
- Download And Install That Application On Your Android Phone
- Then Turn on USB debugging through Settings->Application->Development->USB Debugging.
- If You Are Using Windows On Your Computer Then Download Server For USB webcam
- If You Are Using Linux On Your Computer Then Download Server From Here webcam
- Install Server On Your Computer.
- Connect Your Cell Phone Via USB cable To Your Computer.
- After That Double Click To Open Server From Your PC, And Open Client app From Your Cell Phone And Create A Connection.