WhatsApp is free t for the first year for all platforms. After one year, you have the option of subscribing to an additional year of service for $0.99. But there is the offer for the iOS users. For iOS users there is only a one-time charge when you first download the app. Here in this article i’m going to discuss about how to install Whatsapp on your PC or Mac by using the Bluestacks Android app player. All you need is the internet connection.
Install WhatsApp on PC with Bluestacks :
Bluestacks is a popular software through which we can install and use Android Apps on our PC or Laptop.
- First You have to download Bluestacks.com.
- Install the software on your PC or Mac.
- Search for and install WhatsApp Messenger in Bluestacks.
- Launch WhatsApp Messenger.
- Then the messenger will start to register in your PC. Then it will ask the details like your phone number and country.
Note: don’t enter the number that you are already using the whatsapp in your android devices or the smartphone. Enter the new number which has no account in whatsapp.
- Then the whatsapp will send the verification message to your mobile number you registered. If you can’t receive text messages on a computer until you finish procedures. After a certain amount of time, the text message verification will fail.
- Then WhatsApp will provide you other option “Call me”. select the option “call me”. After you selected, you will receive an automated call on your phone number and the verification code.
- Enter the 3 digit code in WhatsApp on Bluestack.
- WhatsApp will ask you for a name of your contacts.
- That’s it You are finished. Now you successfully installed the whatsapp in your PC.