Facebook is the popular social media where we connect up with the friends, to make the text chat, sending message, pictures and the videos. Even it has the different communicating way, it don’t have the facility to make the video chat in past days. Facebook made the tie up with the skype launched its first ever Video Calling feature on its website. We can able to make the face-to-face conversation as the video call to connect with your friends through the Facebook. You don’t need to install any software to use the Facebook Video Calling. We might not see the video camera icon at the top of each Chat window. In this article i’m discussed about how to get the Facebook video chat set up by downloading of a plugin, you need to do a one-time setup to make Video Calling with your friend.
10 Steps to Make a Free Video Call in Facebook :
- Log in to your facebook account, If you don’t have the account, create it ( how to create an new facebook account).
- Choose a friend online to chat with Video Call.
Related Article : 1 Simple Trick to Protect Your Facebook Account from Hackers.
- Click the Video icon At the top right corner of the chat box.
- If already installed the video call setting, directly make the video call, Otherwise the pop up window will open as set up video call setting. Click on the Install button.
- It will take few time to install the file download, each web browser and operating system may have slightly different instructions. In general, you need to save the file to your hard drive.
- Click on Run to install the plugin, which should only take about 8 seconds or less.
- Once the process is completed, a new popup will open saying Calling ‘user’ and you get the option to cancel the call.
- Once connected, you get to video chat with your friend and are given with few option such as Minimize, End and Fullscreen. You can also chat with your other friends while you’re video calling someone else.
Related Article : Top 10 Ideas for Customize Facebook Timeline Profile.
- Video Chat assumes both people have webcams either built in or installed in their computers. After the setup processes, you are now able to video chat with any of your friends.
- if your friend is not currently online or unavailable,You can leave a video message .
That’s all you need to do to start enjoying Facebook Video Calling. you don’t need to install the video call settings again and again.
Now you can straightly make the video chat on clicking on the video icon. Remember you need a webcam and a microphone to use this feature. You can still be able to use the video call even if you don’t have a webcam, you will be able to see your friend and hear their voice but they won’t be able to see your face, but will be able to hear your voice .