Hotmail is one of the oldest free mail service in the internet, it was founded in 1996. In 1997 Microsoft buys hotmail and change the name as MSN hotmail, recently (2013) it was replaced with Outlook.com. Outlook is a most powerful and highly secured mail service on the web. It has more than 300 million users per month in worldwide and it was available in over 35 languages. Outlook provides Unlimited storage memory for it’s users and it allows to send 100MB size(maximum) files in every attachment, and you can upgrade the attachment size limit up-to 300MB by using Skydrive. The clean layout gives a pleasant view and the different types of filters helps to filter the spam mails. And also you can integrates with the social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.,
Steps to Create an New Outlook Mail Account :
Step : 1
- Open your Internet Browser.
- Go to outlook.com
Step : 2
- Click Sign up now for create a new account.
- Now a form will be opened.
Step : 3
- Fill the details in the Form.
- Finally click “Create account”.
Related Post – How to Create a New Gmail Account
Step : 4
- Now a popup will be opened.
- Click “continue to inbox”.
Step : 5
- Finally your new Mail id will be created.
- Go to your profile page and fill the remain details.