Are you feel insecure for sharing your friends list on Facebook Account, then you can hide your friends list by following some simple steps. This feature contains Three sections, the first one is everyone can see your friends list, 2nd one is your friends only can see, third one is you are the only rights-person to see your friends list. Many of the Facebook users have the family members circle in their friends list, so this feature helps to maintain the privacy. If you did not hide friends list, then strangers can easily gather your profile and your friends profile details. If you want to learn some tips and tricks about Facebook then read our related post in this topic – Facebook Tips & Tricks.
How to Hide Friends List on Facebook with Public :
- Go to the Facebook Website.
- Login with ID & Password.
Step : 2
- Go to your friends list ( select friends option in your Timeline ).
- Click settings button.
- Select “Edit Privacy” option.
Step : 3
- Now a Popup Window will be opened.
- Click the Settings button on the Friends list option.
Step : 4
- If select public, then anyone can see your friends list.
- If select Friends, then your friends only can see your friends list.
- If select “Only Me”, then You only can see your friends list.
Step : 5
- Finally Click “OK” button.
- Now your account will be Secured.
How to Hide Friends List on Facebook Video Tutorials :