LinkedIn is one of the leading social networking site in internet, it was launched on 2003 now LinkedIn has over 250 million users worldwide, and also now it is available in all platforms like Mobile, Tablets, etc., This site is very useful for business people, because it helps to find jobs, promote sales, connect with business peoples and share anything with your friends. It has multiple features and it’s Question & Answer section is filled with useful information. If you have any doubts in any topic just ask it in Questions section, then you can get the satisfied answers. LinkedIn is one of the highpage rank social site so blogger are must have an account. If you did not have an account, don’t worry let we know to create a new LinkedIn account.
5 Steps to Create a New LinkedIn Account :
Step : 1
- Go to the LinkedIn website.
- Fill with your details in the Sign up form.
- Click “Join Now”.
Step : 2
- Next fill your Professional details in the Box.
Step : 3
- In the next step it require to confirm your Email id.
- Click “Continue”.
Step : 4
- A Popup window will be opened.
- Select “Accept” button.
Step : 5
- In the next step it will display some LinkedIn users within your Gmail Contacts.
- If you want to add friends then select friends otherwise Skip the Step.
Step : 6
- Next step is Selection of premium account or Free account.
- If you want free account Click free account.
- If you want some extra features in your account then select Premium Account and select your payment methods.
Step : 7
- Go to your E-mail id and click your Confirmation mail id.
- Now your New account will be created. then go to your profile and edit with your photo and details.
How to Create a new Account in LinkedIn : Video Tutorials