Sitemap: XML Sitemap is a page which contains all the post’s link of a blog or website in XML (Extensible Markup Language)format. So users can find all the posts in a single page. And also XML Sitemap is very important for indexing a site in the Search Engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.,). It helps to the search engine bots to find your post contents while your site was crawling. In this post we are goint to discuss about how to create a site map for wordpress site. There are multiple plugins are available in the wordpress for creating a XML Sitemap but we have to choose the best one.
How to Create a XML Sitemap in WordPress :
Step : 1
- Go to the Admin Page of your WordPress site ( yourwebsite.com/wp-admin )
- Login with your Username & Password.
Step : 2
- Now your Dashboard will be opened.
- Select Plugins option in the Left side.
- Click “Add New”.
Step : 3
- Type “Google XML Sitemaps” in the Search box.
- Click “Search Plugins”
- Now the results will come.
- Select the Plugin Mentioned above.
- Click “Install Now”
Step : 4
- Now a Sitemap was created for your WordPress.
- You can find your Sitemap in this URL – yoursite.com/sitemap.xml