Can i edit my facebook status after i posted ? Yes now you can edit your FB status in your timeline, which is already posted by you. Every day the social networking giant Facebook introduce many features for their users. But one biggest drawback is it (fb) did not allows users to edit their own status, so every users are suffered from it. And users are request this features for a long time. Because if you post a words with some spelling mistake you cannot edit, but you can delete the status and repost it. Finally Facebook gives the solution for this problem, the latest feature helps to edit your timeline status without deleting. This feature is also available for the Android OS and iOS Mobile Users.
How to edit Facebook Status After Sharing :
Step : 1
- Go to Facebook Website.
- Login with your E-mail id & Password.
Step : 2
- Insert a new Status in your Timeline or Choose old status for edit.
- Click “Arrow” on the Right side of the Status.
Read also : How to Customize Facebook Timeline
Step : 3
- Click “Edit Post” option.
- Now You can edit your status whatever you want.
Step : 4
- Finally Click “Finished Editing” option.
- Now your Status will be edited.